Ansell 92-500 Green Touch N Tuff Glove
Proven splash resistance against hazardous chemicals.
- Further testing of the TouchNTuff® by a certified body on an even wider range of chemicals confirms that it resists a greater variety of industrial chemicals for longer periods than any other nitrile disposable gloves.
- Manufactured from nitrile, TouchNTuff® offers up to four times the puncture resistance of comparable natural-latex gloves, and three times the resistance of similar neoprene gloves.
- It contains no natural rubber proteins, which means no risk of Type I allergies for the wearer. Primary skin irritation studies and Insult Patch tests have also shown no evidence of risk from irritation or allergic contact dermatitis.
- With a unique “Thin Nitrile Technology” formulation, this glove offers easy donning and strong grip in wet or dry conditions.
- The glove is highly versatile and suitable for many different uses.
- Chemical handling
- Laboratory analysis
- Paint and spray shops
- Printing industry
- Light assembly tasks
- Light assembly of oil-coated pieces
- Glass manufacturing
- Handling of cytostatics
- Intricate parts handling
If you are able to order in pack quantities there are 10 boxes of 100 in a pack.
|EDM0500.S||Edmont 92-500 Touch N Tuff Glove Small||Small||£12.99 (exc VAT)|
|EDM0500.M||Edmont 92-500 Touch N Tuff Glove M||Medium||£12.99 (exc VAT)|
|EDM0500.L||Edmont 92-500 Touch N Tuff Glove L||Large||£13.57 (exc VAT)|
|EDM0500.XL||Edmont 92-500 Touch N Tuff Glove XL||XL||£12.99 (exc VAT)|