Blackrock Lincoln Waterproof Metatarsal Safety Boot S3
0% VAT on Safety Boots **
The Lincoln waterproof work boots by Blackrock feature Poron® XRD™ metatarsal technology that absorbs impact from falling objects and a waterproof membrane carefully sewn into the upper to keep feet dry. It has both toe cap and midsole protection made from lightweight, metal free composite material, plus a heavy duty bump cap for added durability. The ultra hardwearing PU/rubber, HRO rated, anti-slip sole is heat resistant up to 300°C making these work boots ideal for demanding environments, and Blackrock's padded EaziStep insole gives maximum comfort when you're on your feet for long periods.
- Poron® XRD™ technology for metatarsal protection
- Waterproof leather upper
- Lightweight metal-free toe cap and midsole
- Heavy duty bump cap for added durability
- 300°C heat resistant, anti-slip, anti-static and fuel oil resistant PU/rubber sole
- EaziStep padded and breathable insole for comfort
- Energy absorbing heel reduces foot fatigue
- Safety rating EN20345 S3 WR M HRO SRC
Delivery & Returns
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 or DPD
- Orders over £150 - Delivered Free
- Orders under £150 - Delivery £3.99
- Easy, Hassle Free Returns
- 30 Days from despatch date
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn & unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. See our Refund Policy for full details.
** Please note: When buying safety boots as an employer for employee use, you should pay VAT. Please contact us for more information.