First Aid Kit Missing Safety Sign
Price excludes VAT
This item is part of our core safety sign range. If you can't find the sign you need please contact us on (01527) 510999.
This first aid safety sign is there to highlight when a first aid box has been removed and not replaced. It simply fits on the wall allowing you to attach a first aid box to it. The "missing" wording becomes visible when the first aid box has been removed. Under the Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981 (as amended 1997) employers have a legal obligation to assess and introduce first aid provisions. Any such provisions should be easy to locate.
Available sizes / materials:
- 400 x 300mm Rigid Plastic
- 400 x 300mm Self Adhesive Vinyl
Material Options Explained
Below is a more detailed description of the materials this particular safety sign is available in. Helping you decide which sign option is most suitable for your application.
1. Rigid Plastic: Lightweight, gloss white PVC with high impact strength. Suitable for both internal and external safety signs. Easily drilled for wall fixing.
2. Self-Adhesive Vinyl: A high gloss, flexible PVC vinyl with self-adhesive backing. Suitable for applying to most smooth, dry and clean surfaces. Ideally suited for internal signs.
Delivery & Returns
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 or DPD
- Orders over £150 - Delivered Free
- Orders under £150 - Delivery £3.99
- Easy, Hassle Free Returns
- 30 Days from despatch date
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn & unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. See our Refund Policy for full details.