GHS Labels - Explosive
Price excludes VAT
This item is part of our core safety sign range. If you can't find the sign you need please contact us on (01527) 510999.
An explosive substance is a reactive substance that contains a great amount of potential energy that can produce an explosion if released suddenly. Ensuring substances that are deemed explosive are correctly signed ensures the substance is correctly handled and stored. Simple issues like temperature or sunlight can make explosive substances unstable. GHS is the new Globally Harmonized System of classification and labelling of chemicals. GHS came into effect in 2015 and gradually phased out the existing orange and black CHIP regulation by 2017.
The aim of the GHS regulation is to create a worldwide recognisable system of chemical classification and labelling.
Material Options Explained
Below is a more detailed description of the materials this particular safety sign is available in. Helping you decide which sign option is most suitable for your application.
1. Rigid Plastic: Lightweight, gloss white PVC with high impact strength. Suitable for both internal and external safety signs. Easily drilled for wall fixing.
2. Self-Adhesive Vinyl: A high gloss, flexible PVC vinyl with self-adhesive backing. Suitable for applying to most smooth, dry and clean surfaces. Ideally suited for internal signs.
Delivery & Returns
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 or DPD
- Orders over £150 - Delivered Free
- Orders under £150 - Delivery £3.99
- Easy, Hassle Free Returns
- 30 Days from despatch date
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn & unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. See our Refund Policy for full details.