GHS Labels - Oxidiser
Price excludes VAT
This item is part of our core safety sign range. If you can't find the sign you need please contact us on (01527) 510999.
An oxidiser or oxidising agent is a substance that can cause or contribute to the combustion of other material. Ensuring substances that are oxidisers are clearly signed ensures they don't come into contact with chemicals or substances which could be effected by such a substance. GHS is the new Globally Harmonized System of classification and labeling of chemicals. GHS came into effect in 2015 and gradually phased out the existing orange and black CHIP regulation by 2017.
The aim of the GHS regulation is to create a worldwide recognisable system of chemical classification and labeling
Material Options Explained
Below is a more detailed description of the materials this particular safety sign is available in. Helping you decide which sign option is most suitable for your application.
1. Rigid Plastic: Lightweight, gloss white PVC with high impact strength. Suitable for both internal and external safety signs. Easily drilled for wall fixing.
2. Self-Adhesive Vinyl: A high gloss, flexible PVC vinyl with self-adhesive backing. Suitable for applying to most smooth, dry and clean surfaces. Ideally suited for internal signs.
Delivery & Returns
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 or DPD
- Orders over £150 - Delivered Free
- Orders under £150 - Delivery £3.99
- Easy, Hassle Free Returns
- 30 Days from despatch date
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn & unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. See our Refund Policy for full details.