Taxi & PSV First Aid Kit / Refill by Steroplast
Price excludes VAT
A Public Service Vehicle or Taxi First Aid Kit by Steroplast, compact and easy to store away, offering you and your passengers the best supplies for dealing with common road traffic accidents.
It’s the law in the UK for all public service vehicles to carry a first aid kit on board at all times. Failing to do so could result in a fine or prosecution. More importantly, you could be left helpless if you or your passengers suffer an accident. Public service vehicles include: Taxis, Coaches & Minibuses.
Contents of Taxi & PSV Kit / Re-Fill:
- 10x Alcohol-free cleansing wipes
- 20x Assorted washproof plasters
- 1x Conforming bandage 7.5cm x 4m
- 2x Eyepad dressing
- 1x Guidance leaflet
- 3x Large standard dressing
- 2x Medium Vinyl gloves (pair)
- 2x Nonwoven triangular bandage
- 12x Safety pins
- 1x Scissors
- 4x Washproof plasters 4cm x 4cm
Please select Full Kit or Re-Fill in the option above.
Please Note: The image is for illustration purposes and does not represent all contents of the kit.
Delivery & Returns
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 or DPD
- Orders over £150 - Delivered Free
- Orders under £150 - Delivery £3.99
- Easy, Hassle Free Returns
- 30 Days from despatch date
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn & unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. See our Refund Policy for full details.