V12 Footwear VR602.01 Puma IGS Honey Safety Boot S3
0% VAT on Safety Boots **
Constructed from a luxurious honey Nubuck upper, the new and improved Puma has a cut away scoop collar for easy foot access and comfort. Lightweight, metal-free and with non-snagging eyelets, the Puma is created on a new last and has an improved shock absorbing footbed. The innovative IGS rubber sole unit ensures superb grip on all surfaces and increased cushioning underfoot. The same boot is also available in black or brown, known as the Bison.
- Intelligent Grip System (IGS) heat resistant sole
- Metal-free construction
- Padded moisture-wicking lining
- Lightweight composite safety toecap
- Flexible anti-penetration composite midsole
- EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 HRO SRC
Delivery & Returns
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 or DPD
- Orders over £150 - Delivered Free
- Orders under £150 - Delivery £3.99
- Easy, Hassle Free Returns
- 30 Days from despatch date
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn & unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. See our Refund Policy for full details.
** Please note: When buying safety boots as an employer for employee use, you should pay VAT. Please contact us for more information.